Two clinical guidelines have been produced by the National Clinical Programme for Palliative Care and published by the National Clinical Effectiveness Committee (NCEC).
- Pharmacological Management of Cancer Pain in Adults
- Pharmacological Management of Cancer Pain in Adults Audit Tool
- Management of Constipation in Adult Palliative Care Patients
- Management of Constipation in Adult Palliative Care Patients Audit Tool
- Poster on adapting international guidelines to inform development of national guidelines for the pharmacological guidelines for cancer pain management in adults
Information booklets have been developed for palliative care patients and their families which can be downloaded to view or print below;
Please note if printing these booklets, adjust settings for page set up to "landscape" and print single-sided.