Marie Curie Palliative Care Research Department
The Marie Curie Palliative Care Research Department is based in the UCL Division of Psychiatry.
• The strategic objectives for Palliative Care Research are to:
• Develop an infrastructure to foster evidence based practice across the charity.
• Encourage an active research culture.
• Support and develop research throughout all clinical areas of the charity.
• Foster and enhance interdisciplinary collaborations locally, nationally and internationally.
• Ensure that there are mechanisms for dissemination and utilisation of new knowledge to enhance evidence based care.
Main Research Themes
• Defining and meeting clinical needs.
• Development and testing of complex healthcare interventions.
• End of life care in dementia
Visit the website here