Online workshop, held April 2021: ‘Digital Communication Skills for Palliative Care Researchers’
AIIHPC developed and delivered this online workshop to support its Palliative Care Research Network and Early Career Researcher Forum members learn how to:
1. Build a professional online profile as a palliative care researcher.
2. Develop and produce research videos to communicate research messages.
3. Improve digital writing skills for blog publications.
4. Use plain English guidelines provided by the National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA).
You can watch speaker presentations from this event by clicking on the link below. However, please note group work activities and group discussion contents have been removed.
- Agenda and biographies: Link
- Speaker presentations: Link
- Post workshop helpful resources for digital communication skills: Link